Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Blog

"Bigotry in the City?" is my personal weblog, a depiction of the absurd stereotypes and marginalisation that plague many a South Auckland denizen. As I happen to call South Auckland home, I took it upon myself to highlight my hometown's view in the eyes of our fellow Aucklanders, and beyond.

In it, you'll learn about the media's role to play in the region's stigmatisation, read about a certain Member of Parliament's infamous snafu, and discover how other regional councils rip off an already vulnerable community.

You can also visit my links and unearth a wealth of information about the region's more international infamy, New Zealand's vaunted reputation as a safe place to live, and how that same reputation has since come under threat.

No comments:

Post a Comment